Re: Archaeopteryx

Dinogeorge@aol.com wrote:

I can't tell you how dissatisfied I am with the current crop of theropod-avian cladograms. Everything's circular or tautological, nothing can be or has been checked in independent ways.

I for one am very eager to see the cladogram that you have in mind. BCF is an interesting theory of avian evolution, but I have yet to see it represented as an explicit or testable hypothesis. Let's see where the BCF cladogram puts birds relative to dromaeosaurs, ceratosaurs, herrerasaurs, sauropodomorphs etc, then we'll talk.