digital photos query

Dear all,
I remember that there was already a thread on digital cameras, thus I do not want to go again into technical details or comments on various brands . I simply wish to ask if , to your knowledge, main palaeo-journals have yet accepted for publication photos made with a good prosumer 5mp digital camera or if quality is still considered too low (even at highest resolution) and one has still to rely on film - given that professional 6mp digital reflex are out of my reach :-)
Thanks very much for any comment you will share; if you think it is not of general interest, please reply directly to me at
silvio.renesto@uninsubria.it
Cheers,

                                                Silvio Renesto

_ A good traveler leaves no tracks. Good speech lacks faultfinding. A good counter needs no calculator. A well-shut door will stay closed without a latch. Skillful fastening will stay tied without knots. (Lao Tzu)

Prof. Silvio Renesto Department of Structural and Functional Biology Università degli Studi dell'Insubria via Dunant 3 21100 Varese Tel. +39-0332-421560

e-mail: silvio.renesto@uninsubria.it