In and Out

I hate to be "that guy" who joins a group, makes a few posts, and then quickly
flees.  However, I didn't take my friends too seriously when they warned how
active the group is.  I simply would not be able to keep up with the number of
emails here.  (If this were a bulletin board, things would be quite
different).

You guys have a nice group, but I must humbly bow out.

-DG

P.S.  Tim, you response to my post shows that you are in agreement.  Taxonomy
and cladistics are separate.  The Linnean naming scheme is arbitrary.  An
evolutionary tree may change as new research comes about, but it isn't
arbitrary.