Re: horner did it again

> Honorary degrees aren't worth the paper they are fraudulantly printed on.
:)

Aw, gee, Dann,

You're one of my most favorite and respected people on this List (actually,
everyone here -- regardless of their particular [sometimes  perplexing]
views --ranks among the top for me). This quip, however, rings most cruelly.
One of our most regarded paleo-illustrators, a personal friend of mine,
received an honorary doctorate a few years ago. It was (and is) well
deserved. I must, therefore, respectfully, protest any blanket
characterization of honorary degrees as being fraudulant.

Please, please, reconsider your rather all-inclusive pronouncement.

-= Tuck =-
Melbourne, Florida, USA