From: "Allan Edels" <edels@msn.Com>
To: <s366978@student.uq.edu.au>; <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2003 7:59 PM
Subject: RE: help with a dinosaur book

<The book you're looking for is "The Dinosaurs: A Fantastic New View of a
Lost Era" - by William Stout (from 1981).  Stout is the artist/author. The
original version of the book was, I believe, only in trade paperback seems
to be currently available.>

<Anyways, I am writing to see if anyone can help identify the
title/author(s?) of a dinosaur book I would like to obtain. I remember
reading it as a kid, so it must have been around for the late 80s, but I
also saw a paperback reprint a couple of years ago in a bookshop. >