From: gmbra@it.net.au
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Anatomical terms
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:47:33 +0800

There are a few anatomical terms I'm having great difficulty finding definitions for. Hopefully one of the anatomy wizards on the list can help out?
autopidal
jugomaxillar arch
nasolacrimal crest
neural pedicle
nuchal ring
os carre
parietal bar
paraoccipital wing
transversum
pubic plate
ischial foot
pneumatopore
internarial bar
sacrocostal (yoke)
postmedian ( I thought I could guess this, but when I found very odd dictionary definitions like "posterior to the median plane", I decided to ask elsewhere!)

thanks in advance
Graeme Worth