Re : Informal names (was RE: Meet me & see my website)

Hello all
I'm quite sure I'm gonna be fired at, but nonetheless I wanted to put a word
into this debate. AFAIK, what HP TM Keesey said is that PT needs a definition
for each named clade. Naming and using that name doesn't make it defined
(CMIIW). Having an existence (as an often used word) isn't enough under PT.
Official definition is the rule (in an official paper), coining is not.
Otherwise, Enigmosaurs would be accepted even without brackets. And some -idae,
-inae, -ini, etc.. too.
Or did I miss something?

Cheers
Jean-Michel