Re: questions??

> < Could be any problem if i put some PDF from
> different sources (Nature, Science etc) in a web page.>
> Yes, those papers are copyrighted by the journals.  Similarly, you can't
> put pictures or drawings on your website without permission.

On the other hand... not that I'd encourage anyone to do morally
questionable things... but is there such a thing as international
copyright? Or does it depend on bilateral treaties between states?

(What little I've understood of Austrian copyright _seems_ to indicate
that copyright is only for Austrian authors.)

But in any case, Nature and Science papers that are older than IIRC a year
are accessible online for free. So just put a link to their archives on
your website. :-)