Re: Dino Movie "Sound of Thunder" Release Date

--- Richard W Travsky <rtravsky@uwyo.edu> wrote:

> A Sound Of Thunder: Based on the story by Ray
> Bradbury, Ed Burns and Ben
> Kingsley will accidentally alter the course of
> history when their time
> traveling safari expedition goes awry. The hunt
> begins April 16, 2004

Probably provisional.  Shooting got seriously screwed
up by the floods in Central Europe last year.  (Yes,
for whatever reason, they were shooting at least part
of this in Central Europe.)

I'm not holding my breath on the quality of the
treatment though.  Lately, Ben Kingsley = poor science fiction.