wetherilli?

To whom it may concern,
     I was recently researching Dilophosaurus wetherilli online, and found a
ton of info.  However, the one piece of info that still eludes me is the origin
of the name wetherilli.  I understand that it is honoring someone (or
something) named Wetherill, but what is the inspiration?  Who (or what) is
Wetherill?
     Any help would be most appreciated.
     Thank you,
     Tommy Bradley

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com