Re: Dino Movie "Sound of Thunder" Release Date

>I'm not holding my breath on the quality of the
>treatment though.  Lately, Ben Kingsley = poor science fiction.

I can't say I'm looking forward to it all that much, either. Ricardo
Delgado, who worked on it for a spell, was interviewed in the
April/May issue of Prehistoric Times and had some rather dismal
things to say about the direction they were headed when he left.
Apparently they were even considering scrapping the butterfly!

William M. Svensen
Gondolend.com webmaster
1109 S. Jay St.
Aberdeen, SD 57401
USA
www.gondolend.com/
www.angelfire.com/art/fds/
AIM: Gondolendian
YIM: catastrophic_stupidity
Gondomail: The official electrical communication of the Gondolend Supercontinent
Get your own Web-based E-mail Service at http://www.zzn.com