sexual dimorphism in postcrania

Hello all,

I've begun some research into sexual dimorphism as it is expressed in postcrania, and I would like to take this chance to ask some of the paleo folk out there if there are any specific references which might be of special interest to me. I'm already familiar with those papers appearing in the Dinosaur Systematics book, Tereshchenko's work on protoceratopsids, the paper in Dinofest '97, and the references therein. Are there any other major pieces of literature I should be aware of? I'm mostly interested in reptilian postcranial sexual dimorphism (more specifically, archosaurian; most specifically, ceratopsian).
Thanks for your help,

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology

Website: http://www.geocities.com/paleoportfolio/