From Wuppertal to London (Jehol fossils)

Dear list members,

last year I went to the the Fuhlrott Museum in Wuppertal/Germany. There was an
exhibition called "Fossil Treasures From China". It included among other
fossils the original holotype of Sinosauropteryx. A fantastic time for me to
see these Jehol fossils.

Now itâs time again to meet Sinosauropteryx :-). If all goes well Iâll
visit the National History Museum and itâs current exhibition âDino-birds:
From Dinosaurs to Birdsâ. Next Saturday (03/08/2003) Iâll fly to London and
stay for 4 days.

So any tips regarding this exhibition or other displayed fossils at the NHM? Is
somebody of the DML there to meet? Anything I am able to do at the NMH to help
a list member (again)?

Cheers

Heinz Peter Bredow