Re: John Lanzendorf's collection of dinosaur imagery

The John Lanzendorf Collection as well as the rest of the upcoming
Dinosphere exhibit is under development currently and slated to open in June
of 2004.  The Indianapolis Childrens Museum is contemplating paleo related
events, both prior to the opening and possibly hosting symposia afterwards.
As to John building a second paleo art collection ( see Steve Brusatte on
this thread ),  IF that were to happen, I could almost guarantee it would be
much smaller and scope and more specialized then his original collection.
John is planning on going to this year's SVP meeting in St. Paul, so those
of you who may be curious can ask him in person.

Mike S.

> In his DINOSAURNEWS post of February 28, jollyroger@wave.co.nz wrote:
>
> < **  Children's Museum Gets Ready for Dinosaurs  A paleo expert and
> hairdresser to stars like Olivia Newton John and Clint Eastwood,
Lanzendorf