juvie theropod tracks

Hi all

I need help.

In Joanna Wright's Ph.D. thesis (1996) she mentions the existence of trackways from small quadrupeds attributed to juvenile theropods. I haven't been able to get my hands on the thesis, nor any other description of these tracks. Does anyone out there have any info on these particular tracks? Age, provenance, size, etc. Does anyone have a copy of the relevant passage from Dr Wright's thesis? Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

Tim

Timothy J. Williams, Ph.D.
Department of Microbiology