From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu] On Behalf
Of John Bois
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 8:13 AM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Forest-nesting dinosaurs?

The Guardian had a piece on chemical signatures of egg shells and how
they
differ in forest-nesting and flood-plain nesting species near Aix
(France).  But the article doesn't cite any paper.  Does anyone know
what
evidence of forest nesting there might be, or where this research is
published?  Thanks.
John Bois.