PDF FRENZY

Just a quick note.

Following my offerings of PDFs to interested parties, I have
been astounded to get a whopping 33 requests (if I haven't
dealt with you yet I will do so later today). This suggests
not so much that people are really interested in obscure
English Lower Cretaceous theropods, but that PDFs are a
superb, largely hassle-free way of getting published papers
out to anyone that wants them. This is pretty obvious but
what is less obvious is that those who (1) publish papers
and (2) have these papers available in PDF form should
advertise this and thereby get their research more widely
disseminated.

Journals that have on-line versions generally provide free
access (for the volume concerned at least) to authors of
included papers.

--
Darren Naish
University of Portsmouth UK, PO1 3QL