Re: PDF FRENZY

At 08:47 AM 05/03/03 -0500, Chris Bennett wrote:
2 - searching the text for indexing and reference purposes (and I think that
that is possible with any pdf that can be converted to text, and can be done
before the conversion).

I am in the process if creating an EndNote bibliography based on a large number of PDF files, and find the text capture tool useful for extracting the information to use in EndNote.

--
Ronald I. Orenstein Phone: (905) 820-7886
1825 Shady Creek Court