Anthony T. Martin Book

Hi all,

I've recently run across a book entitled "An Introduction to the Study of Dinosaurs" by Anthony T. Martin. This is the first I've seen of it. I checked the archives, but didn't see anything previously mentioned. Does anyone have any opinions on this book? Is it worth the $80.00 US to purchase it? The sample chapter I read sure looked good.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Patty Ralrick

Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death
- Patrick Dennis "Auntie Mame"