Re: PDF FRENZY

IIRC, there was a cross-posting between HP Mike Taylor and I something like a
year and a bit more ago about PDF safety on internet and there was doubts as to
the reliability of the PDFs against some Unix "cracking" tools. I still agree
with Mike and Darren that this format is by far the best ever for online
scientific publications. No one, except hackers (whose interest lies far from
scientific publication matters), can break the ciphering and it's a lot enough
for me. It can be read by anyone on any software platform, and THIS is great.
Jean-Michel