Re: Anthony T. Martin Book

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Patty Ralrick wrote:
> I've recently run across a book entitled "An Introduction to the Study of
> Dinosaurs" by Anthony T. Martin.  This is the first I've seen of it.  I
> checked the archives, but didn't see anything previously mentioned.  Does
> anyone have any opinions on this book?  Is it worth the $80.00 US to
> purchase it?  The sample chapter I read sure looked good.

Amazon has it listed

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0632044365/qid%3D1046896440/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/104-9996586-5154355

Link broken up in case the above does not survive posting

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0632044365/qid%3D1046896440/
sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/104-9996586-5154355

Nice cover.

Anyways, one review by dinogami from September 2001, who I note has posted
to this list in the past. Follow the link, he has decent things to say
about it.