Negative allometry in tyrannosaurids?

I don't know what shape the juvenile specimens that we know of are in, but does anyone know if the tyrannosaurids exhibit negative allometry with respect to their forearms? And if they do, what would this suggest? That the arms were useful at a young age and became progressively less so as the animal grew older?
With the presence of long arms in _Eotyrannus_, I would expect the answer to be "yes" if we consider the idea that "ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny."
Just wonderin'. Thanks.

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology

Website: http://www.geocities.com/paleoportfolio/