Re: Animal Planet - Giants

Mark Hallett wrote:

> Dear Jim, Sounds like you've just joined the "Ignored
> Scientific Consultants Club"!

Been there for some time.  Have been disappointed by both ABC and NBC on
their Discovery channel productions, and By Dinosaurs Roam America,
produced by some Canadian outfit.  The only ones who have pleased me to
date are National Geographic in their artwork on Q species a couple of
years ago.  They listened, and John Sibbick was ideal to work with.
There were some compromises on that piece, but I understood why and
didn't object.

> but I wanted to say that I understand your
> frustration in providing factual data, only to have it
> totally or partly ignored.

Yup.  Animal Planet totally ignored it, thank goodness.