Re: Back from the NHM (Jehol dinosaurs)

> - Protarchaeopteryx

And? Are there wing feathers, or not? :-9

> - [...] Cathayornis

= *Sinornis*.

> the next stop will be in Germany (Darned, why did I
> go to London? :-)),

It started in Germany, though I forgot where there, before it went to
London. -- I have asked the Natural History Museum Vienna if they'd invite
it while it still was in Germany. Don't you think I got an answer. B-(

> perhaps with some additional fossils from the
> Solnhofen area.

Would be a good opportunity to present the 8th *Archaeopteryx*, Borsti and
the other basal coelurosaur to the public. I like to keep dreaming. :-)