Re: Warm-climate autumns

Aspidel wrote:

> A Google image search gives you immediately good photos .
>
> It's usually what I do when I'm searching for examples for my paleo
> landscapes restorations.

Google Image Search is the best thing since sliced bread! In fact, I've
already gathered lots of excellent reference shots for my project,
including photos of sumac and Virginia creeper, some in blazing,
glorious, fall color.

HOWEVER, finding pictures of these particular plants, taken in
*frost-free* areas, showing autumn color (or not) is lot more difficult.

How 'bout you folks from the southern states? Any gardeners or botanists
among you?

- DONNA