Re: Another unkind cut--at the Museum of Northern AZ

In a message dated 3/18/03 9:41:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
KellyMilnerH@aol.com writes:

<< I dream of an America that saves AND enriches lives. >>

America does this already, on a regular basis. I know it has enriched my
life, and saved it on one or two occasions as well. Sometimes, however, it's
not immediately clear what's going on. Nevertheless, America is a great haven
for dinosaur fossils, both in the ground and in collections. I think the
coming action in Iraq will help it continue to be so. (Weird post, but I have
to stay on topic for the dinosaur list.)