Length of Day during Dino times?

Casual reading an article on the web about the moon states that a billion
years ago the day was around 18 hours long.

What I'm curious about is how much shorter the day was during dinosaur
times. With a shorter day, my guess is the night side of the planet
would've had less time to radiate daytime acquired heat. This would've
meant less daily variation with a night time temperature closer to the
day time temperature ("closer" being a relative term, of course, and
ignoring other pesky things like latitude). One of the pieces of the
argument over whether or not dinosaurs were "warm blooded" is how fast
could they warm up in the morning.

If the nights did not get as cold, this might have been less of an issue.