Re: "Iguanodont" Queries

Jaime A. Headden wrote-
  Norman considers many other various "scrappy" iguanodont remains fro
Eurasia, Continental and non, to be *I. bernissartensis*. He's got a
healthy, broad veiw of the taxon. Other's have nominally concluded that
*I. orientalis* represents a non-diagnostic "tooth" taxon, for which a
partial mandible and maxilla with caudals are known. It is not *Altirhinus
kurzanovi*., that muich is clear.

I recall that Norman's Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs figures a photograph that looks the same as Altirhinus, however is labelled as 'Iguanodon orientalis'. Has this been mislabelled?

Nick