Re: Fictional creatures in Gee & Rey's Field Guide to Dinosaurs

That is correct... well, the name is fictional but a cast of this
undescribed oviraptor sits happily on my shelves courtesy of Gaston
design.
I'll pass the comments to Henry... he is going to love them. I'm
suprised he didn't use any of his H.P. Lovecraft  influence in the texts
of the book too...

Thanks.

--
Luis Rey