Some of my dinosaur sculptures.

Hi all;

I recently joined the local chapter of the International Plastic Modelers' Society  (IPMS). One of the perks is gallery space on the webpage. If you wanna hava look, the address is:

http://ipmslondon.tripod.com/modelgallery/id24.html

With any luck I have correctly transcribed this; typing is not one of my strengths. Tell me what you think.

 N.B.:Any greenery appearing in these photos is strictly current Southwestern Ontario foliage . To paraphrase a certain Wizard, "Pay no attention to that plant behind the Allosaur!"

Bruce Woollatt