Re: possible "virus": HOAX

Hi all,
I've received this e-mail before and the "virus" is a hoax. Nothing to worry about; that file is supposed to be there so don't delete it. Search virus-protection websites for details.

Dear Friends

=========================================== John R Hutchinson NSF Postdoctoral Research Fellow Biomechanical Engineering Division Stanford University Durand 209, BME Stanford, CA 94305-4038 (650) 736-0804 lab (415) 871-6437 cell (650) 725-1587 fax ===========================================