Triceratops Restoration Web Site

Hi,

I recently began work on a life restoration of Triceratops and have started a web site documenting my progress. I would like to invite anyone who may be interested to visit my site at http://www.traviswood.net/triceratops. Please feel free to offer any suggestions, criticisms, or comments, as they would be greatly appreciated. I'm always looking for additional input. Thanks. I hope you enjoy the site!

Best regards,
Travis Wood
www.traviswood.net