Re: Pterosaur questions (joke) - and a response to "El Paleo-Freak"

> >1) Is Gallodactylus a synonym of Cycnorhamphus?
>
> In the U.S., _Gallodactylus_ is now known as "Freedomdactylus".

Too bad *Eleutherodactylus* is preoccupied.

It was a tongue-in-cheek joke in my part. Not my best work, I admit; and obviously not everyone "got it":
http://paleofreak.blogalia.com

Thanks to the person who forwarded the site to me.

(As an aside to Mr "PaleoFreak", if you're out there. Mine was a reference to several American cafeterias and restaurants renaming French fries "Freedom fries" in protest against the French government. France used to be called Gaul (Gallia) back when the Romans ran the show (real "Old Europe"). It was not a political statement pro or con the current military situation. Therefore, I would appreciate if you would pull my name off your site, ASAFP.)

The web can be a scary place.