Re: Pterosaur questions (joke) - and a response to "El Paleo-Freak"

> > > In the U.S., _Gallodactylus_ is now known as "Freedomdactylus".
> >
> >Too bad *Eleutherodactylus* is preoccupied.
>
> It was a tongue-in-cheek joke in my part.

Just for the record, I got it -- eleutheros is free in Greek. But wait,
freedom is eleutheria... I think with that extra i the name is not
preoccupied... :-)

> The web can be a scary place.

It can be everything. It the most human "place" of all. :-)

Dinosaurs. Er...

A dicynodont surviving over 100 Ma in a place that was AFAIK hardly
isolated is peculiar. More so than *Koolasuchus*, because Early and Middle
Jurassic relatives of the latter are known...