Re: Pterosaur questions (joke) - and a response to "El Paleo-Freak"

[Tim Williams] (As an aside to Mr "PaleoFreak", if you're out there.  Mine was
a reference
to several American cafeterias and restaurants renaming French fries
"Freedom fries" in protest against the French government.  France used to be
called Gaul (Gallia) back when the Romans ran the show (real "Old Europe").
It was not a political statement pro or con the current military situation.
Therefore, I would appreciate if you would pull my name off your site, ASAFP.)

The web can be a scary place.

[Ernesto] Read carefully if you can (it's Spanish) and don't be scared :-)
"The PaleoFreak" is fully aware of what you explain, and
he didn't use your joke about Freedomdactylus in the way you are
imagining.