re: Anurognathus

David Peters wrote-
Thank you, Dinosaur List.

We need more posts on ornithischians and sauropods, too.

Recent posts had me going back to my originals. Lo and behold, old
confusing wrinkles in the matrix suddenly make sense.

The dorsal frill on Anurognathus is larger than I suspected

You've mentioned this term several times on list in your posts, so could you explain what a "dorsal frill" is?

Nick Gardner
Paleoartist
AIM CloudRaptor05

"And then the cat, the dirty theif, ran away with the dish and the spoon..."