re: Anurognathus dorsal frill

At 08:00 AM 23/03/03 -0600, you wrote:
Frills have been overlooked since 1784, but once you start looking for
them, you can't help but see them. In cases where the matrix has been
cleaned up -- and in cases where 3-dimensional preservation is present
and the matrix has been completely removed -- frills have not been seen,
of course. Maybe we should look for them here as well.

David, have you got any images of these things for us to see (or a restoration to show what they possibly looked like?)

--
Ronald I. Orenstein Phone: (905) 820-7886
1825 Shady Creek Court