Re: New Study, T rex Could've Been A Scavenger

Well... I think that more people need to pay attention to the vast amount of
excellent work done by Greg Paul on the subject of dinosaur energetics. His
work such as in DA and his Terramegathermy papers seem to be ignored when it
comes to this topic... and I just don't understand that. All of this talk about
reptilian metabolics powering dinosaurs, especially the giants, is really
becoming embarassing if you ask me. March's Nat Geo comes to mind....

Kris