Re: pterosaur babies - easy to find.

David Peters wrote-
>From the AMNH website jpeg(color), so low on resolution that the scale bar was fuzzy, I was able to trace two babies and the dorsal frill on my
lunch hour. The dorsal frill is so large, it gives the impression that the pterosaur is a butterfly. It splits right and left between the cervicals and dorsals.

Please do not take offense to this response, however, I question the clarity of a picture when the resolution has so been reduced, even with the most skillful of Photoshop techniques.

If anyone is interested, wait two weeks before requesting pix. I want to give you all a chance to find your own on your own.

Oh that's all well and good for those of you with a copy of both the paper and Photoshop... ;-)

Nick Gardner
Paleoartist
VA, USA