Re: New Study, T rex Could've Been A Scavenger

There's no reason to believe that _Tyrannosaurus_ never scavenged
> - many mammalian predators resort to scavenging when the opportunity
arises
> (as mentioned frequently on the list).

You don't have to tell me friend, I never meant to say that T.rex would
never of scavenged
for carrion; as I'm certain that it would had a carcass presented itself, as
all big predators will do today.

But I'm sorry if I forgot to emphasize that in my post. :c/

                                                             Mark Foster