Re: Dinosaur beaks

Kris Kripchak (MariusRomanus@aol.com) wrote:

<If you are going to do nothing but avoid and twist what I said into a
strawman... This debate is over... The fossils will show us what is what.
I will let the future speak.>

  My whole point has been about the fossils. I do not understand, but
every datum I have used has and is being supported by fossil evidence, not
what bird skeletons decay first from and last into, as pointed out
previously. That nothing was refuted in my posts and I was able to answer
david's query to his satisfaction, I think this thread between Kris and I
is nothing more than points of view and saving face. I have nothing to
gain from this conversation but knowledge, and scientific at that, so I
doubt I would avoid or build false arguments when all I have done was
point out what the fossils show, and nothing more. If Kris has a direct
refutation, I would like to see it. If not, this is my last post and any
other post from him on this topic other than a refutation of the data I
have pointed out and the conclusions I derived from them will not be
replied to, private or public. I am tired of arguing personal stuff on
public discussion forums when voicing my observations and pointing out
what data shows and does not show. Science is often ambiguous, but it is
never lying; this is a human trait.

<You Sr... are disengenuous.>

  What am I being evasive of? Or naive about? I think not. Yet once again
... personal, i.e. ad hominem, remarks are not allowed on this list.
Please  endorse civility and science, not personal comments.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden