Scleromochlus

  Would like some general feedback, but this is to announce the latest
addition to the Qilong site, a page featuring my skeletal views of
*Scleromochlus taylori*, an archosaur linked to dinosaurs and crocodiles
and by some as proof of an exclusive pterosaur-dinosaur relationship. This
material does not reflect any bias on the issue, and is intended to
represent the skeletons as preserved with the fewest assumptions in play.

  http://qilong.8m.com/Scleromochlus.html

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden