Re: Bitten Ornithopod on This Side Of Hell?

Nick Gardner wrote:
I recall a message to the Vertpaleo mailing list a few months back that described an ornithopod from This Side Of Hell Quarry (Lance Formation?), Wyoming that apparently shows extensive, yet healed, damage to its ribs. Has this specimen been published as of yet? I recall the message used the specimen as an example of failed attack by a tyrannosaurid on a prey item.

By ornithopod I presume you mean Edmontosaurus or Anatotitan, not Thescelosaurus. D. Tanke attributed caudal injuries in hadrosaurs to trampling not predation. Do the ribs display toothmarks?