Qilong, More Updates

As of now, the opening Oviraptor pages are available, but not all taxa.

  Navigation begins at http://qilong.8m.com/qilong.html, though this has
yet to be "developed" into a pretty, stylish version of itself. Addition
of the *Scleromochlus* page as a link and limitation of ease of navigation
is offered.

  Cheers,

  Jaime

=====