Re: Bitten Ornithopod on This Side Of Hell?

Tim Donovan wrote-
By ornithopod I presume you mean Edmontosaurus or Anatotitan, not Thescelosaurus. D. Tanke attributed caudal injuries in hadrosaurs to trampling not predation. Do the ribs display toothmarks?

No, I don't see why I would mean Edmontosaurus or Anatotitan, particularly since neither hails from Lance Creek, AFAIK. Why couldn't I use "ornithopod" to refer to Thescelosaurus? I do not know if they do or not, that's why I am contacting the list.

Nick Gardner
Paleoartist
AIM Eoraptor22