Re: Another ptero-mama.

> Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:58:04 -0600
> From: David Peters <davidrpeters@earthlink.net>
>
> http://www.uni-mainz.de/~harfj000/pterodactylus_kochi_03_a.jpg
>
> Three or four? babies (one with skull disconnected? from vert column)
> all south of the knees.

Hi David,

I can't see these at all.  It would help enormously if you could put
up a JPEG of your photoshop-enhanced version?

)_v__/\  "Once I had a guy in my face telling me if I couldn't put
         my book into a one sentence theme, I wasn't a good writer.
         I kicked him in the shins.  So that's my thinking on this
         subject" -- Jo Ann Yolanda Hernandez.