Re: Another ptero-mama.

David Peters wrote-
http://www.uni-mainz.de/~harfj000/pterodactylus_kochi_03_a.jpg

Three or four? babies (one with skull disconnected? from vert column)
all south of the knees.

In regards to this image, using only my blind eye, because I do not YET have a copy of Photoshop, I will state that there appears to be something crossing over the right leg that does not READILY appear to be part of the main individual. It COULD be possible that there is indeed another individual, however, I would suggest getting a higher-quality image as well as possibly studying the specimen in question and/or seeing if the paper describing this specimen (if such a paper exists) mentions this feature in any way.

Thoughts,

Nick Gardner Paleoartist AIM Eoraptor22