Re: Bitten Ornithopod on This Side Of Hell?

Nick Gardner wrote:

No, I don't see why I would mean Edmontosaurus or Anatotitan, particularly since neither hails from Lance Creek, AFAIK.

Not only are they present in the Lance they are relatively more abundant there than in the Hell Creek.

Why
couldn't I use "ornithopod" to refer to Thescelosaurus?

I assumed a hadrosaur because you mentioned evidence of tyrannosaurid attack, and Thescelosaurus was too small to be preferred prey of a tyrannosaur, and maybe too fast. Moreover if an attack occurred it is hard to imagine a tyrannosaur failing to kill a thescelosaur.