Re: Another ptero-mama.

Ronald Orenstein wrote-
Well, I loaded the photo into PS 6 and did everything you say, and I have to confess that I can't see a blasted thing (even at high zoom) that I can say with any certainty is more than an irregularity in the rock. I'm hardly an expert, mind you! It might help for David to provide an overlay so we can see what he is talking about.

Without modification to the original image, one can clearly see that there is indeed something crossing the right leg, however, as to what it is, one can't be sure. This might not even be the thing that HP Peters is referring to.

Nick Gardner Paleoartist AIM Eoraptor22