Re: Bitten Ornithopod on This Side Of Hell?

Danvarner wrote:

       I would really hesitate to say that. To my knowledge, there are no
accurate databases to support that statement. Or are there?

Apparently for a long time. See Lehman's Late Maastrichtian Paleoenvironments and Dinosaur Biogeography in the Western Interior of North America. Fig 8 indicates a drop in the relative abundance of Triceratops and an increase in Edmontosaurus from Hell Creek to Lance. Admittedly that's an old ref but I note Horner's recent work in the Hell Creek yielded considerably more Triceratops specimens than edmontosaurs.